Structured on a strong base of family and Christian values, Yummies provides a safe environment for children from 3 months to 6 years to explore their individual talents and skills. Faith based education encourages children to grow into well prepared and compassionate young people.
Developed to teach culture and faith, Yummies offers a family orientated environment with a range of different activities which nurture your child and their interests.
The nursery school & crèche offers the following facilities & service:
- 1000 sqm plot so lots of places to run and play.
- 9 spacious classrooms for expanding young minds.
- Shady outdoor areas so there is plenty of fresh air!
- Swimming lessons offered in the afternoons
- Plenty of extra-mural activities: Soccer, Ballet, Music Box and Swimming
- Sleepovers once a month (to give the parents a well-deserved rest)
- Two meals and a snack daily
- Party venue for children’s parties.
We’re proud to announce that as of 2019, we now offer Grades 1 – 6 as well, through Pollyshorts Academy!
Dual Medium Individual Teaching | Where Potential Flourishes
Why Polly Shorts Academy?
✓ Teaching is based on Christian values
✓ Class ratio at 1:12
✓ Assess each child to understand their individual requirements.
✓ CAPS Curriculum with learner support.
✓ Interactive and one on one approach.
✓ Individual assistance during lessons.
✓ Assist learner to achieve improved results by building his/her self-belief.
✓ Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy available on site.
Head teacher Isabel van Emmenis offer top quality facilities in a happy and joyful environment, ensuring the best possible head start for your child on their educational journey.
“You have to love a child before you can teach him”
R400 p/month, Honeydew-area, Contact Issy on 082 852 2721, From 12 months to adults